Covid-19 Prevention Measures
Our team is working hard to ensure the safety and security for all attendees during our Pitch at the Beach III event being held in Isla Pasión, Cozumel, MX in August 2021. This document outlines the measures and protocols that will be taken by our team, partners and attendees to ensure the safety and peace of mind of all everyone before, during and after the event.
1. A questionnaire will be sent to all attendees, confirming they have either received a Covid-19 vaccine or present a negative Covid-19 Antigen test taken a maximum of 72
hours before arrival.
2. All attendees will receive a personal sanitization kit sponsored by Rein47 (Antibacterial cream, sanitizing gel, spray and mouth cover).
3. All facilities will be disinfected and sanitized using nanotechnology.
4. Our facility will feature a nanotechnology-based disinfecting arch.
5. Our event will take place 100% outdoors.
OUR COVID-19 PARTNERS:
Our event is partnered with Rein47, a 100% Mexican company and the second-largest nanotechnology factory in the world. They are FDA certified and hold a sanitary certification from Cofepris, the Mexican Federal Commission for the Protection Against Sanitary Risk. All attendees will receive a personal nanotechnology sanitation kit including; an anti-bacterial cream, sanitizing gel, spray and mouth cover.
*More information on Rein47 and their products can be found here: https://rein47.com/
Our sponsor Isla Pasión is taking substantial actions to prevent, control and reduce the risk of transmission of the Covid-19 virus. They have earned their Safe Travels certification by the World Travel and Tourism Council, and their Certificate of Health Protection and Prevention in Tourist Facilities granted by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Health.
*Detailed information on the protocols and actions taken by Isla Pasión can be found here: http://islapasion.com.mx/es/covid-19/
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org